- Hogsmeade Village and Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure.
- Universal Studios Diagon Alley and the Escape from Gringotts
- Homosassa Springs State park – Florida natural wildlife and Manatees
- Celebration – Farmers market and Celebration Town Tavern
- Farmers market and Hollis garden at Lakeland, Florida
Admin and RSS Feed
Tag Archives: Alligators
We had never seen manatees in their natural habitat so took a trip to the Blue Springs state park which is about 52 miles north of Disney World, at Orange city, virtually all the way on the I-4. The admission … Continue reading